Friday, November 14, 2008

Tomorrow is Saturday!!!!

OH EHMM GEE DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!

I have to start my projects... D:

editing photos are fun but they are time consuming...

here is a list of good websites i found where you can edit photos:

Sumo Paint Online-  www.sumopaint.com

SplashUp- www.splashup.com

GIFNinja 2- www.gifninja.com

I understand my list is pathetic....but it takes a lot of lurking to find this...
I only searched for online ones because I know how people hesitate to download things on their precious computers... <3

I love my computer : The Macbook (:


BUT THEN APPLE COMES OUT WITH THESE?!?!







so stylish... but I guess I am fine with the one I have...


My itunes library is HUMONGOUS  I have like 2203 songs thanks to limewire (:

lately I have been listening Korean music---> awkward since I can't speak a word of it...
but;;;; EPIK HIGH IS GOOD!




Fan - Epik High

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO?!?! :D

No comments: