Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday Shopping?
did you have fun?
I know I did.

For Turkey Day I went party hopping (sorta)

I was first at Sarah's house
then I went to my cousins in Lake Mary.
It was fun. But since I dont eat meat didn't try the "delicious" turkey.

Then we played Taboo
Then we made S'mores
since I was one of the "Big" kids I got to help roast the Marshmallows.
It was super fun and I was forcing everyone to eat mine. :D
ahaha we messed up the balcony though with ashes and chocolate syrup all over the floor!!! ahahha

Then at like 1 in the morning my mum forced me to go shopping at the Prime Mall. We were looking for parking for like 20 minutes. And there were like 100 people in line at the COACH store just for a pathetic 10% off their purchase!
But I didn't feel like buying anything.

So we came home and I slept in till 12.
Then we went and started doing random stuff outside.
So Now I am off to have dinner... this late
and watch a movie....

OMG asian horror movie night!!

No comments: