Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jenny, Juno

So today I watched a Korean Movie I had never heard of. The title sounded familiar b/c of the Juno in it, so I suspected it would be something like it.

Within 3 minutes of watching it, I could tell it was very similar to Juno. Its basically about a 15 year old couple. Jenny the girl who gets pregnant and Juno the boy that gets her pregnant. So I thought that it was a movie copied by the American/Canadian movie: Juno , but apparently I stand corrected because it was released in 2004-3 years before Juno (2007). hmmmmm? But its a good movie and I highly recommend watching it, girls may prefer it more than guys.





The actors are so cute! ^__^

If you want the link to all the parts of the movie- Click Here!!! :D

1 comment:

angelica10 said...

oh aw. thats so cute guy! [hehe]