Friday, November 14, 2008

Haven't updated in forever!

AHH! so I havent updated in FOREVER!!!

I feel so abusive to this blog.... I promised I wouldn't abandon this one.


Well my report card was better than i expected ;D

and lately I have realized how un-photogenic I am. I prefer to be behind the lens, thank you very much!

UGH! PROJECTS! 

I have 2 of them due next week

English- Diorama  of a scene from the Odyssey ---> mine is the cyclops scene -due monday O:
Science- Hurricane House due on the 19th.

on the plus side I finished my Key Issue 3 a couple days ago, therefore I have no APHG this weekend :D

I suck at barre chords, on the guitar
open chords are super easy, but now I am ready for barre chords, but my fingers aren't that strong : /

WELL I AM OFF TO WATCH "MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA"


Even though this movie is a few years old, I still haven't seen it... just day before yesterday I saw the previews and its SEEMS SO INTERESTING.. O:


but right now I am watching George Lopez. I need a little bit of Mexican humor everyday. ;D




No comments: