Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"I have trust issues"

So today was a pretty okay day. Guess how many hours of sleep I had??????? 11 hours!! omg on a school night.. wow. I fell asleep at 8 pm while I was at Soneya's house and I woke up at 7 am.
So therefore I had NONE of my homework done. I had to do it in between classes and stuff. Luckily Mrs. Patel and Mr. Wasylik didn't collect the homework ;D

Oh yeah and in science, we had to put down names of people that we trusted. 
we could choose up to 3.
I had no idea who to put down and to be honest I do have trust issues. Spenser put down "no one" for all 3 people. I was running out of time and Ms. Lasota was wanting all the papers back, so I quickly wrote down "I have Trust Issues"

As Ms. Lasota was reading the names out she comes across mine and says " This person put down 'I have trust issues'"
The whole class bursts into laughter (including me, but that was just because everyone else was laughing) So then Anya, who sits next to me says: Whoever said that is my new best friend.
Spenser turned around and was like : Shes sitting right next to you.
Then Santi randomly yells from across the room : GO ZOYA!!!!!!!

Then the whole class looked at me and Ms. Lasota asked me if I wrote that..... -yes.

Yeah and I have been laughing a lot lately. I have noticed that when I get pissed off, I start laughing really hard to substitute me wanting to scream at someone.

In other news... my hurricane house is almost done, I have been chugging down on Arizona Green Tea--ITS SOOOO GOOOD :D

haha so ill finish my project and update later, kay??


1 comment:

SIS said...

Haha, your blog is entertaining. :)


I found it because I thought you might go to Rice University, where I go in Texas...

Because your name is rice on Yahooanswers. Anyways... I clicked the link. =P Cool