Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My house pwned all of the other houses including Santis

Yay! so the title says it all.
My house survived the Lasota made hurricane. Am I happy? HELLZ YEAH! I got the extra points that I lost for not having an anchor. Y E S thats what I said... I HAD NO ANCHOR and it survived, but thats because I had it in b/w spenser's and santi's house.
haha but we all thought my house would fly off before anything got to it, but it survived. I must thank Spenser and Santi.. w/o them it would not have survived.... but I feel like being greedy and saying I AM GENIUS for thinking of putting it there! >D

Here are some pics.. [All of our houses were made mainly from foam board]


My House: do you see the German Flag on the windows?!


Santiago Garcia's House:


Spenser Nampon's House:



Before Hurricane:


After Hurricane (my house):


So yeah all in all only like 3 houses survived.. i believe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I finally decided to upload a somewhat decent photo of myself...



Zoya <3

No comments: