Saturday, November 15, 2008

Asians with light blue/green eyes..

So in the movie Memoirs of a Geisha- the girl has blue eyes; which made her uniquely beautiful. So how common is it for an Asian to have light eyes? Well lets find out... (:

I decided to do some research & I found some nice pretty cool photos ;D

If you ever see an Asian with Blue/Green eyes they will most likely be Mongolian (:
Unless they are mixed with something else; or it could be a mutation. haha mutant >D














this girl is Hmong VVVV



















TT^TT if only my Mongolian genes had some how given me blue/green eyes!! 
Ahhh; well i'm over it.
Now shall we move on to the half Asians who have light eyes?

.....
Well I am too lazy, to find a bunch of photos, because I already wasted it on the Mongols.

So uhm yeah

here is 

Rachael Yamagata
1/2 Japanese 1/2 German-Italian




idk if eyes are blue or not; but they look light


Becky
1/2 Japanese 1/2 British



Well yeah; I am tired..... I don't think I can do anymore research :0

GOOOD NIGHT!

No comments: