Friday, November 14, 2008

zoya and country music???? O.O

Theres not just one genre music i like..

I am very versatile and I try discovering music I like in every genre....


I actually can somewhat listen to country,before I was like : EEW COUNTRY BLEH!!! D:

but apparently The Wreckers are good, there music isnt really much like the ones on CMT

and their songs are easy to relate to.

I only really listened to like a couple

so the ones I like are:

Hard to love you

Stand Still, Look Pretty- I like the live version Click Here

Lay Me Down

Leave The Pieces
-------------------------
Thats all I can think of right now!


-on the other side i have also found myself listening to The game ft Lil Wayne- My life--> some of the covers people have done are really good Like this one! :





Hmmm... what else can I think of?

To be honest I dont like Cobra Starship that much;; there okay. lol there song the city is at war was stuck in my head XD

ohhh and have you heard an acoustic cover of Womanizer yet??
I dont think you have!



happy viewing (:

No comments: