Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weird Dream :x

So I had this weird dream last night, actually I had a series of weird dreams..... :0
Anyways, well this is how one of them went...
So we (Me, Santi, Spenser) were taking a test in Ms.Lasotas Class.
below is a picture I drew of how Ms. Lasota's class looks in dreamworld


(yes the walls are yellow)

the arrows pointing downwards are the entrance to another room which you will see in a bit
ANYWAYS,
so me and Santi, are sitting there clueless, and we don't know any of the answers...and we're trying to find people to cheat off of, but nobody is letting us TT^TT so then we get up and go up to a random rack of clothes in the corner of the room & we start looking at price tags for the clothes. Then Spenser comes up and joins us looking at clothes, then Santi says something and Spenser responds "Zoya already told me" then I walk away to an empty desk meant for 2 people and begin doing my test while Santi and Spenser walk to spensers desk and Spenser starts doing Santi's test.

While I am at the empty desk I find myself eating a slice of pizza. I finish my test and I get up to throw away the pizza (the trash can is in the other room)
but I accidentally on purpose threw the slice of pizza all over my test, and all the sauce is all over my answers and what not.
There I meet Megan and then my test covered in Pizza Sauce magically becomes a balloon

Heres a photo of the other room


Ok

the balloon has this marble color on it of like beige and blue, apparently I had vomited on it... (LOL me and Santi were talking about vomit on friday xD) So I was laughing with Megan and I was so proud that my vomit had created suck beautiful art. Me and Megan were playing with the balloon and we go to a corner of the random stack of cardboard boxes, when all of a sudden Santi & Spenser walk in (Spenser has the right side of his hair tied up) and Spenser says "Woah! thats so cool" Then I reply saying "I made it out of throw up! :D" then he responds "Ew. you're gross"

.... yepp that was it...Then I drifted off into another dream that had to do with girls pulling my hair

No comments: