Monday, February 16, 2009

Post Valentine Day Blog

SO...... yeah I'm late. But HAPPY Belated VALENTINES DAY! :D



So on Friday (February 13)
I received a serenade in 1st period Japanese.
I was first frightened that it might have come from Raul, but when I saw that Valeria got one I remembered Megan telling me that morning that she had a surprise for me :D

Oh so... then in drawing class Ms. Levine was giving out a bunch of cards... so I took one
and gave it to some of my friends... I made sure that I wrote a lot.

During Math Class Santiago showed me the cards that he made for his friends (but NOT ME)
so I stole the most important special card that he made for Spenser, and refused to give it back to him until he made me a valentines card out of WHITE COPY PAPER and I made sure he copied how all the other cards looked like.

He was afraid to give Spenser the card so he made me run all the way to APHG as soon as the bell rang...
Dang I run fast, I found spenser and I handed him the card, making sure it was facing the back so he knew it was from Santi and not from me!

Spenser, seemed quite confused when he read it, but that was his problem.
Then I handed him a card.. (that I got from drawing class) & all it said was "Happy Valentines Day!"
and his response was "Thats it?"
;O so I took it back and decided to write a heart felt card, making sure it took up every single space of the card.

So after school I found Spenser and put the card in his bag.
----
Then later that evening I was texting him and I got a text from him saying "You like me, don't you"
That was super awkward
so I responded "As a friend"
there is nothing wrong with spenser, I would choose him over Raul (and other xxxxx guys) any day....
but, he's like a cool gay friend you can mess around with. He reminds me so much of my childhood bestie, Randy.
both are twerp like HAHAHAHA
Yeahhh



"And its a leap of faith when you believe there is someone out there;
Its a leap of faith when you believe that someone cares
and when I call out to you, will you be right there?"

No comments: