Friday, February 13, 2009

Sorry

I've always felt as if I was the person, that would lend a shoulder for some one to cry on. I've always put my friends happiness before mine. But its different with me, apparently I'm all alone. I can't cry in front of anyone because I feel as if I should show like I am strong and simple, as if I don't develop feelings that everyone has. Well I'm human, I break easily.
Yeah, so I smile a lot and I'm happy most of the time, but haven't you ever heard that a smile is just a cover up. I've had crappy days, and I just smile. Maybe its just me, maybe I can't trust anyone with my true feelings. I feel like I have been taken for granted, and I'm sorry but I won't be used anymore. This is the end. I've missed my chance so many times before, thanks to you. And most likely I won't be getting them back. So whatever, All of you are on your own. I've had it, I hope that you struggle without me there, and if you don't then good for you. I won't be fixing your mistakes I've helped you out so many times before. I was always there for you.
I don't care anymore. Don't expect me to care.

No comments: