Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ANGER?

These past days I've felt so..... angry?

No... I'm trying to love again...

Well anyways today was fun hmm.... in the morning I was with Danica and Erin walking around campus... then the usual. school

LOL then Ms. Pataytays class.... I was so hungry my stomach was growling really really loud.

YAY !! we had a sub for Lasota :"D but the sub looks like she had some major plastic surgery done to her face..
after that.

Hmm.... Oh yeah, then at HOPE I asked Anderson for a an AP book but he didn't have one. Hey that kid isn't as mean to me as he used to be, for the first time he actually spoke to me with a smile on his face. I remember on team builders in Ms. Lasota I had to talk to talk to him about myself... but it was so awkward neither of us were talking about ourselves... it was like 2 minutes of awkward silence...

ehhh... I hated that day...

hmmph... I didn't get time to eat my lunch because I was being such a good friend and walking with Valeria all over campus.

Oh yeah and that drawing I have ben working so hard on. Turned out to be crap once I used water colors on it.
Liz and Spenser were just being nice when they said it looked pretty.... LIARS !!

:P
Then after school we were waiting for Megan and Santi.... but they were right around the corner.
So I took Santis Backpack and attempted to throw it in a tree but I failed, then Valeria came running to help me. So I was on her back and I tried putting the backpack on the branch but I failed to even pick it up.
So then Spenser comes running across the street and I totally spazz and scream trying to not let Spenser touch the bag, but then he said he wanted to help so i happily gave it to him. So Spenser spins the bag around and attempts to throw it up in the tree but instead throws it in the parking lot. Finally we got it up there, and we were happy :D

No comments: