Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The 5 people I wish to meet in my heaven

These are people.... They aren't all my best friends or people I talk to a lot. These are just some people that I really wish to meet again.

1.) My first best friend. I'm sorry I got mad at you. I thought you left for California without telling me, turns out you were there for just vacation. I never ever saw you after that and I really want to.

2.) hehehe I have known you since forever. Yep you are more than a friend, more than a best friend, you're one of those friends that I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life. :D. You're like the only person I actually talk about my "crush" with, and you also think he is cute ;D I wish I could spend more time with you, especially since I've moved, I love you!! ( like family) :D

3.) hmmm.... well I haven't spoken to you in forever, and you pretty much get weirded out whenever I text you. But I still want you to know that I care about you, and I think you are amazing ! I still stop and think and wonder about how you are doing. I once ran into you over a year ago at Ikea, but I looked like crap, so I didn't want you to see me. Although, I don't think I will ever like you more than a friend. You're special because even though we rarely talk, and we haven't seen each other in over a year I don't think I'll ever forget you.

4.) YOU! YOU! YOU! It took me a while to think about you, but now I know its YOU! I remember in 4th grade we were pretty good friends, lol, You were so short. We both liked the same books and we both liked to draw :D and your sister and my cousin were friends... yeah. but after 5th grade you moved... :( I'm not so sure where, but I think maybe out of state. Well we never keep in touch, but there are times I want to know how you are....."has he grown yet?" "how are his drawings?" "has he changed?" "does he have a gf?! xD" LOL. well. I don't think I'll ever meet you again, if I do it would be like a miracle.

5.) I don't know exactly who you are. can't put my finger on it, but you've inspired me my whole life. You've steered me into the music direction. You're the reason why I've poured my heart into everything I do (art & music wise) You were that voice in the back of my head to tell me that I should keep going. The reason why I took so much time in to teaching myself everything. You're the reason I am becoming someone I want to become. You're making something out of me. I am making something of myself. I want to be inspired again. This is why I wish to meet you in my heaven, I think you've possibly created my heaven.

No comments: